Information & Eligibility
Eligibility: Who can apply?
1. Juniors of UNC-Chapel Hill with at least a 3.0 GPA and 48 hours of credit.
2. Applicants cannot currently be receiving a full, merit-based scholarship. (see full list of scholarships under FAQs)
The application asks for your basic information, and it consists of six essay questions that must be answered in 300 words or less. The four questions from this year’s application are listed below.
- Upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Briefly explain your future professional goals.
- Discuss one of your passions and how you have developed this passion during your time at Carolina.
- How do you see yourself developing your passion further if you are selected as an Eve Carson Scholar?
- List up to five of your most meaningful activities at Carolina.
- December 1st – Application due by 11:59 p.m.
- December 15th – The semi-finalists will be notified and asked to submit a secondary application
- December 29th – Secondary applications due by 11:59 p.m.
- First week of January – Finalists notified
- January 12th – 11 AM to 6 PM, a 20-minute interview with each of the remaining finalists